As the day went along, I was not been looking forward to the tea, the tea sandwiches were a struggle to get out of the kitchen, the scones were not baked at 3:30 and the day had been long even before the 4 pm tea.
However once these lovely women arrived, their enthusiasm was contagious & I saw again, first hand the wonder of this business -- thank you all.
The tea sandwiches were "wonderful and so tasty", the scones were (as always) a huge hit and the sweet treats were viewed with delight -- many were boxed and taken home -- the birthday cupcake was eaten as were the cream puffs.
So, another amazing day at the BR. It is truly the little things that make a difference to each day and Monday was a day where the little things, these wonderful smiles, laughs and enthusiasm of our tea party made my day.
1 comment:
I'm confused. A party makes reservations for tea and you 'weren't looking forward to it'? Shouldn't you be thrilled when people show an interest in your services and want to pay you for them?
Post a Comment