It is such a joy to see visitors who have been away for the winter or just a long vacation return to the BR and bring along their friends. Today we had a house full of returning visitors, a few of whom I am confident I will call friends before too long. I do not know every one's name and I confess, I don't know if I will (sidebar -- yesterday or the day before I said hello to a lovely little girl and I called her by her mother's name! This came to me in the middle of the night, so I know in my subconscious the names are there, funny that!)
Today was a big day for family visits - brother & his wife, husband for the first time, sisters with a birthday to celebrate.
I love that we are a destination for events. Not the huge hoopla events, just the quiet celebration, the time together to meet and chat. It suits the BR and we love having the opportunity to put a candle in a cake, to make a special pot of tea....
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment