However, back at the shop.... 2 waitresses, a runner / busser, a barista and full staffing in the kitchen --- all seemed OK.
However, we did not do justice to our customers with regard to service and timing. For this, I apologise & recognize that managing the overall flow & timing of the "rooms" is a major part of what I do. That is not a skill I have transferred well yet.
If you were with us today and want to share your experience, + / - ---I would really like to hear from you.
My work "to do" based on feedback so far will involve all the workers and much additional skill transfer,
So, "why don't you go home?" has, at this point, some issues & after 4 months, we are still learning how best to run our little business to best service our many strong supporters.
Thank you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment