The Blue Rooster Bakery and Café Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 10 - what's new at the BR

Hi all and thanks for your great feedback!  In response to that feedback, we have a few new offerings for you, the customer,  and we are trying a few modifications  in the 'back of house".  

For those of you who love the soup and would like to take it away with you -- we can now do that! We have our Black Bean and Vegetable and this week we have the Sweet Corn Chowder and 3 Lentil Chili.  All are available until 6 pm for take away in either a 12 oz or 16 oz container.  

We are making more of our baguettes for take away lunches, too.  If you wish to call ahead, we can have them ready for you when you arrive.

Please keep letting us know what you'd like and we will do our best to be responsive.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am a former server who is currently a sophomore at Montclair State University. I know it's too early to tell at this point, but I was wondering if you would be hiring extra help over the holiday season? I will be home for a month (mid December to mid January) in addition to being home from mid may to the end of August next summer. Please let me know!

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

I have two suggestions
1. buy the url blueroostercafe.com and redirect to your website. It is available
2. put your hours of operation on the website