Today, in the midst of the kitchen arriving, I got a call on the BR phone. A lovely woman, daughter of someone in our vicinity, wanted to have a basket delivered from the BR to her Mom on her birthday --- today!
The "just say yes" approach has me well-caught. I explained that although we were not yet open, and thus none of our best product -- the made from scratch in our own kitchen BREAD would be possible----- I thought I might be able to put a little something together. And thus our gift basket line of business opened!
Here's what was delivered, and the thank you call that follows says to me that we may have another way to please our future clientele. Your comments would be most appreciated.
1 comment:
Karin,
Thank you for making my mother's 77th birthday so special with your beautiful gift basket! The items were all of her favorite things and I know she had a very special day. You already have a family of loyal customers!!! Marci Burwick
Post a Comment